- List of Library Databases
- CQ Researcher — Original, comprehensive reporting and analysis on issues in the news on topics like health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, edu-cation, the environment, technology, and the economy. Features Pro/Con about an issue.
- EBSCOhost — Full-text articles from scholarly journals, newspapers, and e-books in wide-ranging subjects.
- FirstSearch — Search materials available in the Schumacher library and other libraries around the world. If you find books you need that are available in or out of state, we can borrow them through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) for you.
- ProQuest — Access to archive, periodical databases, and scholarly collections in multiple fields. Subjects range from arts, literature, and social science to general reference, business, science, technology, and more.
- Salem Health — Up-to-date medical information useful for research. Full-text articles may be accessed by typing a term into the search box. Three reference sets are available (Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Magill’s Medical Guide, and Psychology & Mental Health) which offer alphabetized lists of subject headings.
- Databases by Subject
Remote/Off Campus Use
Need help using the databases? Can’t remember what the passwords are? Ask a librarian! We are happy to assist you! Please stop in and see us at your campus or contact us using the information below.
7725 S. Harlem Ave.
708/237-5000 ext. 2636 (Library Staff) or 2629 (Sarah Dulay, Library Director);
4811 N. Milwaukee Ave.
773/777-4220 ext. 2302 and 2304 (Library Staff), ext. 2303 (Joe Dane, Reference Librarian);