Northwestern College School of Commerce
Enrolling in a business program is more than an opportunity to learn about the corporate world and your future place in it—it’s a chance to network, explore your options, and grow as an individual.
The friends you meet here will become your coworkers and contacts. The instructors you learn from have ties to area businesses. And the Northwestern College name means something when it comes time to fill out your resume.
A college like ours provides great opportunities for first-time students, adult learners, and those who simply want to figure out what comes next in their lives. Because you get a solid education from the start, you can rest assured that your skills match those expected in the real working world. And because we work with area employers to determine what kinds of skills they expect from an associate’s degree in business, we tailor our programs to match.
Business Programs at Northwestern College
Our curriculum has been designed by those currently in the hiring pool to reinforce the core values of modern-day business. There are two distinct associate degrees in business.
- Executive Accounting Degree: Our accounting program will help you to analyze, measure, and document business performance in keeping with modern-day financial principles.
- Business Administration Degree: Bringing together business principles, accounting, and computer applications, the business administration degree is intended to provide a solid foundation for success.
Northwestern College prides itself in providing the relevant and up-to-date curriculum to its students. We make sure that our courses are on par with current business practices and the business culture today. To ensure the quality of our education, we carefully choose faculty members who have extensive knowledge in a specific field, many of whom currently work in the industry they teach.
That’s why, no matter which of the programs you choose, you’ll be offered a quality education that:
- Enhances your business knowledge
- Strengthens your critical thinking ability
- Develops your communication skills
- Provides specialized industry information relative to your chosen field
School of Commerce Credentials
The Business Administration and Executive Accounting Associate in Applied Science Degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66213, (913)339-9356, www.acbsp.org.
A good business program is more than an education – it’s a catalyst for your career growth. And Northwestern College is committed to your growth right from the start.